The Professional Photographers of the Sacramento Valley is having Tim Engle, a top commercial/fashion photographer in our region, talk during the evening lecture program on April 11th at 2003 Howe Avenue, Sacramento. Our department has a student membership program, so the first 5 students who show up are free.
Tim Engle, will discuss how he collaborates with different members of the creative team to deliver the desired image that communicates clients brand message.
This presentation will further discuss:
· What are the differences between editorial, catalog and street fashion photography?
· How to connect with the model and get the desired expressions
· How to work with make up artists
· How to stylize the lighting to enhance the story
· What poses and lighting are most used with fashion photography
Tim will also share how to do more with less. He will demonstrate how he uses off the shelf lighting from home improvement stores.
Learn how to apply these lighting techniques in your portraiture business and expand your creativity.
More about PPSV at: http://ppsv.org/event/evening-program-meeting