The Scholarship Committee of the Sacramento Branch of the American Association of University Women (AAUW) is offering five $2000.00 scholarships to women who meet the criteria found below. Even if you don’t fit the criteria yourself, please feel free to share with your friends who may!
AAUW Sacramento encourages women to achieve their goals and become valuable community members. The Sacramento branch raises money for, and awards scholarships to, individuals who meet the following criteria:
- A woman age 25 or over who
- Is attending any of the following:
- American River College
- Cosumnes River College
- Sacramento City College
- Folsom Lake College
- California State University, Sacramento
- Has completed at least 12 units of credit from an accredited college or university with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Is pursuing her first baccalaureate degree.
- Has clearly defined educational and career goals.
- Demonstrates evidence of financial need.
- Must be a Sacramento County resident.
The application itself can be accessed online: